Ginger's Closet Consignment Shop101 Lynn Street(across from Eastern Bank)Peabody, MA 01960ph: firstname.lastname@example.org
As of August 2012, Ginger's Closet has approximately 740 active consignors. We are always accepting new consignors to broaden our selection of in season inventory.
If you are interested in becoming a consignor please take a moment to read the criteria below for what we accept for items and contact us through our CONTACT US page.
* We are accepting womens Fall clothing sizes 0 through 1x and smalls, mediums, larges and extra larges. Heavy sweaters and winter coats will be accepted in October
* We accept all kinds of jewelry, handbags and belts throughout the year.
* We do not sell fake/knockoff Coach bags, it is illegal due to strict copyright infringement laws.
* Items must have been purchased within the past 2 years, any items that are out of style are impossible to sell. We do not accept "classics".
* Items must be clean and free of any odors. Slightly wrinkled is fine, neatly folded or on hangers. Your hangers will be returned to you.
* If you are a smoker, please wash all garments with detergent and vinegar (one half cup added to each load) This will remove the nicotine odor.
* We accept all brands with the exception of items from Walmart, Payless, Dollar Store, KMart and Dollar Tree. These items are not in demand.
So you think you might want to make some money? Please go to our Contact Us page and call for immediate help, Facebook us or fill out the contact form and we'll try to get back to you within 24 hours.
WEBSITE UPDATED ON 8-3-2012Please don't forget to thank a veteran and God Bless AmericaCopyright 2012 Ginger's Closet Consignment Shop. All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Heather R Scanlan